Provider Profile

OUR FOUNDERS

PCCMA was founded in 1978.


William Anderson, MD (Retired)


Dr. Anderson co-founded PCCMA in 1978 and retired in 2010. After completing his residency at Harrisburg Hospital and his pulmonary fellowship in Boston, Dr. Anderson returned to Harrisburg Hospital in 1973 to head the pulmonary disease section. Dr. Anderson and Dr. Robert Gilroy began to share night call, which led to the formation of PCCMA in 1978.




Robert Gilroy, MD (Retired)


Dr. Gilroy co-founded PCCMA in 1978 and retired in 2011. After completing his residency and fellowship in Philadelphia, Dr. Gilroy came to Harrisburg in 1969 to begin the pulmonary disease section of Polyclinic Medical Center. He soon opened his private practice and joined forces with Dr. William Anderson to form PCCMA.




Franklin J. Myers III, MD, FCCP (Retired)


Dr.  Myers joined PCCMA in 1978 and retired in 2014. After completing his internship in 1970 and his medical residency in 1973, Dr. Myers served two years with the United States Navy practicing internal medicine. He then completed a pulmonary fellowship at the University of Oklahoma in Oklahoma City and served as a faculty member for one year before returning to Harrisburg in 1978 to join PCCMA.



REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT





Name: *

Phone Number: *

E-mail: *

Message: *

Please Note: Any information submitted using this form is transmitted securely and held in the strictest of confidence, protecting your privacy.

*= Input is required


CONTACT

Main office
50 N 12th Street, Lemoyne, PA 17043
Phone: 717-234-2561
Fax: 717-236-1121

Linglestown office
2808 Old Post Road, Harrisburg, PA 17110

Carlisle office
220 Wilson Street, Suite 104, Carlisle, PA 17013


Copyright by PCCMA 2016. Website developed by Strawberry Box Media Inc.